Friday, January 9, 2009

holes in your underwear

I'm most likely sitting at a desk like you're sitting at a desk, but my desk is most likely a mile higher than yours. I'm at 5,682 feet in elevation. Where are you? What elevation are you at?

Write back and tell me. Who cares if I don't know you?

The dress code where I work is this: Holes in your pants shouldn't line up with holes in your underwear.

I think this is Mt. Lamborn. Upwards of 11,000 ft. 5 miles from my home. I'll be on top of that in the Spring or Summer.

7 Comments:

At January 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM , Blogger christine said...

From my desk in College Park, MD:
Elevation - A dinky 69 feet.

 
At January 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Holes Rule!

 
At January 12, 2009 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure what the elevation of lanham, md is but i know that it should be a big hole in the ground.

 
At January 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Sam Bosco said...

Spring or summer? Winter camping is where its at!

Ithaca is 1099 ft, not quite Peonia but we try

 
At January 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Armida said...

Hey there jeffy. The Blog looks fantastic. You look fantastic. Life looks like fantastic. Good looks on getting an internship somewhere thats not here. Peace scone.

 
At January 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Armida said...

oh yeah, this is steve, not armida, although she sends here regards.

 
At January 14, 2009 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Jeff said...

the only thing i know about lanham is that i used to have a lanham long & foster shirt, but that doesn't say much about what i know about lanham

yeah, i thought "scone" sounded funny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home